Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 11: Day 3 - Lost week

Sorry for not updating last week ladies, I've had a crazy week, which I will tell you all about in the near future.

I had a significant loss last week! I was down 5.5 lbs!! I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale. I was so proud, I let out a big "whoo hoo!" and everyone thought I was crazy. I didn't care, I was so happy. All this hard work and good choice-making is paying off.

Good choice of the week: I went to a concert with my sisters last Sunday, and beforehand, we went out to eat. I was SO tempted to order my favorite buffalo chicken fingers. I hmm'd and hawed... I went back and forth in my mind. I thought to myself, "I've been so good, I can be bad just this once..." But then I thought about how I would feel the next morning. And I knew I would be so disappointed in myself. So my sister suggested she would order them, and I could have one. I ended up ordering a garden salad with grilled chicken and balsamic vinagrette for myself and I had one of my sister's chicken fingers. I never thought just a taste would ever satisfy me. But it did, and I didn't feel like a pile of garbage the next day.


So that one good choice made all the difference. Yay me!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap girl! Do you REALIZE how much weight you've lost these past 10 weeks!?!? You should be soooo proud of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete