Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 5: Day Seven - Oh boy...

Ok so scrolling down I just realized how many stomach pictures I have on here.  People must be thinking I'm obsessed with my abs... the truth is, I am a little... but let me explain - ONLY because it is the place where I usually see a noticeable difference in dieting.  I promise I won't be posting another picture of them.   I hope that next time there will be a noticeable difference in my hips.  They are measuring 44 inches right now.  I want them to measure 41 again.  That's only 3 inches! That's totally doable.  

It's FRIDAY, and I just wanted to come on here to remind myself that even though it's FRIDAY, it doesn't give me the right to pig-out.  And to apologize for all the belly pictures!!

Have a good and healthy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment