Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 3: Day 6 - Loose!

So I've noticed my pants are feeling loose! The scale isn't down significantly - I weighed in at WW on Tuesday and I am officially 178.3 lbs... And I know that doesn't sound like much but 3 pounds in 3 weeks, well I can't complain really.  As long as I am noticing the changes, I don't think the number on the scale has that much of a significance. 

So here are more results:
 




I guess it's time to mention that I have been doing the 30 day shred.  I am on day 17... level 2 is much harder than level 1 but, after having done it 7 times, I am seeing a significant improvement in my stamina.  The first day I did it, I thought I was going to die.  Now, I don't dread it as much.  You really just need to work past your inner demons.  

But like I said, I didn't want this blog to be about every little detail.  You can't keep up with a blog if you plan to go into too much detail.  And I thought this place was going to be my "venting" station, but it really hasn't been as bad as I had set it up to be. So far, seeing these results after eating REAL food, just NORMAL portion sizes, I feel like this is something I can carry on for a long time.  Of course this time I am being diligent in adding fruit and vegetables to the mix, oh and drinking my water, but honestly I haven't made THAT much of a sacrifice.  I am not depriving myself this time, I refuse. 
Hope everyone's journey is going well!


2 comments:

  1. 1lbs per week is good and healthy! Way to go and way to keep up with the Shred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, and has more staying power!

    ReplyDelete