Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week Two: Day 4 - F-ABS-ulous!

11 days in and I took some pictures and I could not believe the difference.  I just had to share in my progress.  After all, this is what the blog is for, right?

January 1st: Side view


January 11th: Side view


January 1st: Front view


January 11th: Front view



Pardon the ever-lingering stretch-marks.  Okay, it's not perfect, but it is giving me hope that this IS possible.  I know that I mentioned I used to see a difference in my stomach if I just go one day without eating a carb, but this time I am actually eating carbs (in a healthy way) and it took a little long but it is still working.  I wonder if there's a difference in the "staying power" too.  Maybe it is loss of fat, rather than loss of water? 

Weight Watchers tonight! Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. wow! awesome work...pictures really do tell the story, eh?

    ReplyDelete